If you are considering outsourcing your medical billing to a revenue cycle management (RCM) service, you are not alone. With more options than ever to choose from, practices of all sizes are considering outsourcing as an option. Outsourcing can offer your practice more expertise, improved collections, and readiness for changing reimbursement models – if you hire the right service, and you manage the relationship effectively.
In our next lunch and learn webinar, Choosing and Managing a Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Service, consultant Laurie Morgan explores key considerations in selecting and working with an outsourced billing partner. Examples of what you’ll learn include:
- Why “set it and forget it” is a bad approach for working with a billing service
- Key questions to ask potential RCM providers vying for your business
- Metrics to watch when working with outsourced billing
- How to weigh specialty experience
- “Gotchas” to watch out for in billing service contracts
- And other insights
Join us for this live webinar event, sponsored by Care360, to help you choose your RCM partner with confidence.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
12:00 PM ET