Enabling better financial outcomes.
Focus on your patients and leave your complicated billing issues and activities up to us.
Care360 Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) provides you with a team of medical billing experts to take complicated billing issues off of your plate, allowing you to focus on what matters most—your patients.
Care360 RCM offers a complete medical billing solution that spans from billing claims to denial management and all billing related activities and support in between.
With Care360 RCM supporting your practice you can:
- Have confidence that your billing is managed by experienced professionals with vast knowledge in various specialties and with insurance payers
- Focus on your patients, not your billing
- Experience complete transparency via a billing dashboard and comprehensive reporting
- Trust that your billing is fully compliant with HIPAA, OIG, ICD10 regulations
- Lean on a US-based Account Manager leading a team of billing experts
- Reduce your staff burden with insurance payer management and fee schedule review
When you choose Care360 RCM, a dedicated resource will get to know your business and work with you to establish an implementation plan. Once you are set, you are assigned a team of billing professionals for long-term success. Your can trust our team to manage:
- Denial/rejection/appeals management
- Payment posting and monitoring
- Printing, mailing or emailing patient statements
- Unpaid balance management
- Patient and insurance payment posting
- Fee schedules and contract maintenance
- Financial reporting
- Support, training and upgrades
Rest assured, we have everything covered.
Care360 Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Care360 Practice Management (PM) are included with Care360 RCM to support all of your practice, patient, and financial management needs, all at one fee – a % of your collections.
For more information, download our complete Care360 RCM Brochure.